Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lay your head down. Comfortable? WAKE UP!

It has been a little over a year now. A year since I started this blog. A year since I've moved to Philadelphia. So much has happened and yet it feels like so little. Friends have come and gone, new and old. Men have come and gone, one in particular got to stay. Home changes, as do the residents. Nothing is stable and the fragile existence of this all is quite unnerving.

The one thing I can always count on to never be boring is my mind. It is always racing, always creating, always so busy at work. This is where it ends, for I have kept it all inside. It seems as though at any minute, I may burst into an array of vibrancy where scattered words dance upon atoms and sing, sing, oh they sing so loud!

Where do I put this? I need safe keeping. This is what I am to figure out. Here is my challenge and I have to do it right this time. Too many mistakes have been made at my fingertips. Not this time. Good morning.


No comments: