Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm comin around and I'm on fire

I am a collector. A collector of memories, experiences, of life. A collector of photographs, unique perfume bottles, of handbags and shoes I'll most likely never use again. A collector of smiles, sexual experiences, of rare intimate connections that continue to tantalize the soul for a long time to come. A collector of sadness, uncontainable happiness, of absolute misery and rigid pain. A collector of conversations, momentary glances with strangers, of euphoric solitary time. A collector of melody and of profound lyrics that burrow beneath the skin. A collector of erratic visualizations. A collector of I love yous. A collector of compliments and degradations. A collector of faces and sweet souls.

Today I collect the sunshine. The moonlight. The stars.

No comments: