Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Getaway to Boston, Massachusetts


This past weekend my fiance and I made our way up to Boston. We scored a great deal via Groupon for a two night stay at a little place, The Wayside Carriage House Inn, in Sudbury, Massechusettes, which is only about 20 minutes outside the city. It was so comfortable there and the staff was extremely friendly. Also, any place that provides you with a tasty, free breakfast is perfect in my eyes. It was amazing to get away, relax and see a new city. I absolutely loved the charm of the city and am pretty enamored with it at the moment. We're going to make another trip up in the Spring to see what we unfortunately missed on our first visit. I'll be posting more photos tomorrow. Above is a photo of myself in Beacon Hill. The neighborhood has a Society Hill in Philadelphia meets the hills of San Francisco vibe about it. Such a lovely part of town!

No comments: