Sunday, May 22, 2011

Life Through Rose Coloured Glasses


(Self Portrait)

Looking at my life as it stands, some things aren't as I want them. My bank account is depleted due to ongoing debts, I don't get to see my family as often as I would like, I'm not receiving the respect that I know I deserve, I have far more grays at twenty-seven years old than one should have and I continue to lack the health insurance that would right a lot of wrong with my body.

I can't be down about it though. While these are important things in my life (the grays.. not so much) that I would like remedied, I know they are nothing to get down about. Everything will come together eventually and I have oh so much to be grateful for. I don't need to run down a list, but life is good and I really am truly, utterly happy. Such a blessing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#78543 ativan withdrawal ringing ears - lorazepam online kopen