Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Waist not Waste


It seems as though the world is always on a diet and they probably are. I know a great deal of my friends and people I'm associated with are currently looking after their waistlines. Be it the new year, which always seems to pep up the mind's need to revamp the body or just the daily battles. Either way, I think people get way off track with what to do about losing weight. I'm not an expert, but I do know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So I figured I'd share this entry from The Diet Blog. I think their options are very positive choices and sometimes following a meal plan is most helpful for those who haven't a clue of how to go about this by themselves.

Speaking of breakfast, if you haven't already, check out one of my favorite blogs, Simply Breakfast. I love when people put a little thought into their meals and try to be creative. Photographer Jennifer Causey does just that. While you're at it, you should also pick up one of her little books. Simply Paris, is obviously my favorite. I'll leave you with some of her photography.





No comments: